We sometimes see lots of stylish nicknames on the Free Fire users’ profiles. In most cases, we have to go to someone who knows everything about the Free Fire. If you do that, then it’s okay. But if you want to change your free fire profile username and want to create a stylish name on your own, you have to go through a process. Creating a stylish super user name really matters. From here, you guys are going to know about the name-changing process and creating stylish nicknames in this whole article. So continue reading.
Changing Name in Free Fire
Changing the nickname in Garena Free Fire is not such a big deal. Any Free Fire player can change it staying in the home because it allows users to change their combatant’s name, although it requires spending their precious 390 diamonds or 39 diamond and 200 guild tokens to do so. If you want to change your nickname in the Garena Free Fire, the following discussion is only for you.
- First, you need to open the Garena Free Fire game on your smartphone. After opening Free Fire, you will have to click on your current nickname from your profile that appears on your main screen in the upper left corner.
- After that, you will need to clock on the ‘Notebook’ icon, which will appear in a yellow-colored icon once you tap on your current nickname. You will be able to see the notebook icon is right below where your current nickname appears.
- Now come to the third step. In this step, you will see a new window that prompts you to enter a new nickname. One noticeable point is that the characters of your nickname should have to be under 12 characters only.
You can not use a previously used nickname so that the system will look up if the nickname you have chosen has already been taken after inputting the nickname. If you use any previously used nickname, the system will suggest some similar nicknames.
- It is the final step. Here if you can choose an accurate nickname, then you will able to change it. But in that case, you will need 390 diamonds to make the change. You can also use a name change card. You can buy a name change card from the store exchanging 39 diamonds and 200 guild tokens.
This is the only way to change the nickname. If you want to change your current nickname in Garena Free fire, you can follow the above steps.
Create Stylish Nickname
All the Free Fire players want to make his/her name stylish. Because customization or style is a passion for a human being. There are so many websites are available for making a name more stylish. A Free Fire player can easily make his/her name stylish by using these websites. These websites are:
- FancyTextTool etc.
Basically, Nickfinder is one of the most popular websites to create stylish nicknames. A Free Fire player can easily generate his/her nickname for the profile by using Nickfinder. The generator will suggest numerous variations to choose from after typing any name. All the websites above works similarly. Since I will add the needed information for creating stylish nicknames in the following points.
- First, you need to open any of the websites mentioned above.
- After that, you will receive the output with various attractive fonts and symbols after entering the required IGN in the text field.
- Finally, your task is complete. Now choose a name and copy it and paste that while changing the nickname in Free Fire.
In Garena Free Fire, the biggest advantage of this battle royal game is this it is available for iOS (iPhone) and Android-powered devices. 50 players on a remote island are remoted by this video game, where only a single player emerges victorious. One goal in every player’s mind that is to survive fast to last and achieve Booyah. But before, create your nickname on the game profile.
All this needed information for changing nicknames in Garena Free Fire and working processes for creating stylish nicknames are valid and still working for the latest update. Please inform us if you have anything by leaving your valuable comment in the following comment box.
Leave a Reply